"Of all of the world's chemical compounds, none has a worse reputation than carbon dioxide. Thanks to the single-minded demonization of this natural and essential atmospheric gas by advocates of government control of energy production, the conventional wisdom about carbon dioxide is that it is a dangerous pollutant. That's simply not the case. Contrary to what some would have us believe,...
Cap and Trade: Europe's System Failed
May 3, 2009
"In Europe, energy prices have skyrocketed, economic competitiveness has drained away, many jobs have been lost and investment has gone elsewhere. Worse still, Europe's carbon emissions have increased."
More About This Topic...
Click thumbnails below to view links
In a highly regulated society such as ours, it's very easy to get yourself in trouble with the law. Learn more about how to protect yourself with the 5th Amendment and how to interact with the police.
The Association of American Educators (AAE) advances the teaching profession through personal growth, professional development, teacher advocacy and protection, as well as promoting excellence in education so that our members receive the respect, recognition and reward they deserve.
- Quotes on Cap & Trade
- Cap and Trade Woes In Europe
- Environmental Protection Agency's Cap and Trade
- Cap & Trade
- Cap and Trade - Smart or Not?
- 2008 Generation Percentage by Fuel Sources (U.S.)
- Study Estimates Obama Budget's Cap-and-Trade Impacts on Industry
- U.S. Senate Leader Tries to Quell Climate Bill Fears
- Cap-and-Trade Plans Will Require Draconian Lifestyle Restrictions
- Video: Cap and Trade's Effect on the Energy Sector