"A website with close ties to Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has outlined why it would be acceptable to kill all Jews and annihilate Israel."
Symantec finds China top source of malware
"More malware is now coming out of China than from any other country, according to a new report from Symantec.
The United States still leads the world in the number of malware attacks sent from mail servers. Symantec's report found U.S. mail servers responsible for distributing 36.6 percent of all global malware in March, followed by China at 17.8 percent and Romania at 16.5 percent.
Symantec captured these results by analyzing the IP addresses of sending mail servers. The company uncovered a large amount of malware from the United States in large part because many Web-based e-mail services, such as Gmail and Yahoo Mail, are hosted in the U.S."
More About This Topic...
- Source of Targeted Email Attacks Based on Server and Sender Locations
- Security experts: China hacked Google to steal U.S. industrial secrets
- Zeus: King of the Bots
- Quotes on Cyber Warfare
- Intellectual Property Espionage: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Exclusive: Operation Shady RAT—Unprecedented Cyber-espionage Campaign and Intellectual-Property Bonanza
- McAfee: China attacks a 'watershed moment'
- Top Malware Countries Receiving and Distributing
- Cyber-Attack: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Secret FBI Report Highlights Domestic Terror