"The Supreme Court's ruling on Thursday that a District of Columbia ban on handgun ownership is unconstitutional appears to be solidly in step with public opinion. A clear majority of the U.S. public -- 73% -- believes the Second Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the rights of Americans to own guns. And almost 7 out of 10 Americans are opposed to a law that...
Death by "Gun Control"
"Why must all decent non-violent people fight against 'gun control'? Why is the right to keep and bear arms truly a fundamental individual right? You can find the answers in this new book.
People frequently ask why we are so dedicated to our cause? This book answers that question by collecting the key facts and arguments in one place. ...
The message is simple: Disarmed people are neither free nor safe - they become the criminals' prey and the tyrants' playthings. When the civilians are defenseless and their government goes bad, however, thousands and millions of innocents die.
Professor R.J. Rummel, author of the monumental book Death by Government, said: 'Concentrated political power is the most dangerous thing on earth.' For power to concentrate and become dangerous, the citizens must be disarmed.
What disarms the citizens? The idea of 'gun control.' It's the idea that only the government has the right to possess firearms, and that citizens have no unalienable right to use force to defend against aggression.
Death by Gun Control carefully examines the 'gun control' idea: its meaning, its purposes, its effects. It comes in many forms, but in every form it enables the evildoers and works against righteous defense." - Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
More About This Topic...
Click thumbnails below to view links
- The Human Cost of "Gun Control" Ideas
- The Nation: President Both; Bush Can Have Both Guns and Butter, At Least for Now
- Quotes on The Right to Bear Arms
- Why Does College Cost So Much?
- Guns, Democracy, and the Insurrectionist Idea
- Source of Firearms Possessed by Federal Prison Inmates, 1997
- State Firearm Death Rates, Ranked by Rate, 2006
- The Effect of Gun Shows on Gun-Related Deaths: Evidence from California and Texas
- States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death
- Gun Control's Twisted Outcome