"Just another tidbit of Easter European reaction to President Obama's missile defense decision, to drop Bush-era plans for a missile shield with radar based in the Czech Republic and missiles based in Poland: a news headline (not an op-ed) on page 1 of major Czech newspaper Mlada Fronta Dnes today read 'There Will Not Be Radar. Russia Won.'"
Coalition, Iraqi Security Force & Civilian Deaths
The Long War Journal
December 17, 2007
"The number of deaths per month nationwide is down to January 2006 levels, at about 600 per month. The numbers peaked in December 2006, with about 3,000 deaths per month."
More About This Topic...
- High Profile Attacks (Explosions)
- Prospects for Iraq's Stability: A Challenging Road Ahead
- Obama Administration Must Focus on a Successful Transition in Iraq, Not Just an Exit Plan
- British Military Fatalities in Afghanistan
- America and Iraq: 2009 and Beyond
- Report to Congress on the Implementation of DoD Directive 3000.05 Military Support for Stability, Security, Transition and Reconstruction (SSTR) Operations
- General Odierno: Iraq Exit Strategy Intact
- Schedule of USF-I Troop Withdrawal from Iraq, 6/25/2011–12/31/2011
- Iraq's New "Accountability and Justice" Law
- More on Klein