College Tuition & Fees vs. Overall Inflation
June 6, 2012
"Economists predict the cost of attending state colleges will soar to $120,000 by 2015. Currently over $40 billion in student loan debt has forced many former students into financial bondage or even bankruptcy."
- Sky Rocketing College Costs
- How Much Ivory Does This Tower Need? What We Spend on, and Get from, Higher Education
- Annual Percentage Increase in College Textbook Prices, College Tuition and Fees, and Overall Price Inflation, December 1986 to December 2004
- Video: Helping Students or Ballooning College Profits: What's Federal Money Doing?
- College Textbooks - Enhanced Offerings Appear to Drive Recent Price Increases
- Video: What the Administration's College Proposals Would Do for America
- Maximum Pell Grant Versus College Costs
- Drowning in Debt: The Emerging Student Loan Crisis
- Academically Adrift: Limited Learning on College Campuses
- Video: Glenn Reynolds - The Higher Education Bubble and What Comes Next