College Tuition & Fees vs. Overall Inflation
June 6, 2012
"Economists predict the cost of attending state colleges will soar to $120,000 by 2015. Currently over $40 billion in student loan debt has forced many former students into financial bondage or even bankruptcy."
- Average loan amount received by full-time, full-year undergraduates 1992-2008
- Sky Rocketing College Costs
- Drowning in Debt: The Emerging Student Loan Crisis
- Why Does College Cost so Much?
- Government Vastly Undercounts Defaults
- Percentage of all full-time, full-year undergraduate students who received any student loans 1992 - 2008
- Average College Student Debt Over Time
- Loan Defaults by Sector
- Over Invested and Over Priced: American Higher Education Today
- 25 Ways to Reduce the Cost of College