"Just another tidbit of Easter European reaction to President Obama's missile defense decision, to drop Bush-era plans for a missile shield with radar based in the Czech Republic and missiles based in Poland: a news headline (not an op-ed) on page 1 of major Czech newspaper Mlada Fronta Dnes today read 'There Will Not Be Radar. Russia Won.'"
United States Foreign Aid Summary Chart
Federation of American Scientist and the U.S. Agency for International Development
May 1, 2010
"Here is a summary chart of United States Foreign Aid payments. Data is listed by major recipients, for the 6 years from 2001 to 2006."
More About This Topic...
- Characteristics of AFDC Recipients upon First Enrollment, Overall and by Total Time on Welfare
- Difference between employer/employee contributions & benefit payments on an annual basis
- The Gaza Package: Time to Rethink U.S. Foreign Assistance to the Palestinians
- Humanitarian Response Index
- Alternative Fiscal Scenario
- America and Foreign/Humanitarian Aid
- USAID Citizens' Report
- Trend in TANF Families by Race/Ethnicity, FY 2002 - FY 2006
- The Second 10-Year Plan: Proposed U.S. Military Aid to Israel
- The Politicization of Climate Science