"Few people understand the real significance of Climategate, the now-famous hacking of emails from the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit (CRU). Most see the contents as demonstrating some arbitrary manipulating of various climate data sources in order to fit preconceived hypotheses (true), or as stonewalling and requesting colleagues to destroy emails to the United Nations...
ClimateWiki is an encyclopedia of climate change research organized by topic. ...
ClimateWiki is moderated and edited by The Heartland Institute, a free-market think tank with offices in Chicago and Washington, DC."
More About This Topic...
- ClimateWiki: Human Health Effects
- Audio: Global Warming Is Not a Crisis
- Evidence-Based Climate Science: Data Opposing CO2 Emissions as the Primary Source of Global Warming
- Beyond Smoke and Mirrors: Climate Change and Energy in the 21st Century
- Environmental Impacts of Climate Change
- "Global Warming" Not Health Threat
- Global Warming: Economic Policy Responses
- The Economic Effects of Legislation to Reduce Greenhouse-Gas Emissions
- Environmental Protection Agency's Global Warming Site
- Economic Impacts of Climate Change