Video: The Kyoto Protocol & the United States
Dr. Michael MacCracken is Chief Scientist for Climate Change Programs with the Climate Institute, a group that supported Kyoto and believes that climate change is a crisis and requires immediate action. Dr. MacCracken evaluates the arguments opposing the Kyoto Protocol made by some in the United States and presents arguments as to why Kyoto was unworkable for the United States.
More About This Topic...
Click thumbnails below to view links
- Audio/Video: The 2009 International Conference on Climate Change
- Kyoto Protocol
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change: Kyoto Protocol
- Kyoto Protocol Participation Map
- Kyoto Protocol Status of Ratification
- Global Warming Twenty Years Later: Tipping Points Near
- James Lovelock on the Value of Sceptics and Why Copenhagen was Doomed
- The Major Economies Meeting on Energy Security and Climate Change: A Badly Needed Alternative to the Kyoto Protocol
- The Kyoto Protocol: Essence and Goals
- Kyoto's Real Objective