If you are going to be successful at just about anything, you will need other people to achieve your goals. Every person needs to network in order to be successful.
But many college students, recent graduates, and even working adults have never learned this skill. This seminar seeks to fill in that gap.
In the first part of this two-hour seminar we will go over the basics of networking. We will define what effective networking should be and then go over the ABCs of practical networking. We will look at questions such as:
- Is handing out your business card to as many people as possible effective networking?
- Do you need business cards at all?
- How do you actually network at networking events?
- How do you strike up a conversation with someone you have never met before?
- How do you get that conversation going and how do you politely end it?
- How do you get people to remember you?
In the second part we will practice what we have learned by role-playing. The Charlemagne staff will offer their tips and criticisms.
This seminar is open to high school students and beyond and requires registration. Please click on the link below to register and for more information.
Date And Time
The Charlemagne Institute
8011 34th Avenue South, Suite C-48
Bloomington, MN 55425