1. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
2. “The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them.”
3. “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
4. “To be a man is to be responsible: to be ashamed of miseries you did not cause; to be proud of your comrades' victories; to be aware, when setting one stone, that you are building a world.”
5. “‘What makes the desert beautiful,’ said the little prince, ‘is that somewhere it hides a well.’”
6. “Your task is not to foresee the future, but to enable it.”
7. “You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”
8. "A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them."